It’s the start of January and that generally means the obligatory New Year’s resolution post…however I’m not sure I really have any… Last year my New Year’s resolution was to be more grateful – one which isn’t measurable although was in the back of my mind throughout the year. I’d say I did pretty well with that, but then again I would say that!
This year I don’t have ‘a new year’s resolution’ as such, but I do have a few things which I want to remember, do and achieve in 2015. Here’s a quick summary of my goals, I’d love to know yours in the comments below!
1) I WILL post 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). I’m determined not to miss a post in 2015 – let’s see if that works.
2) I will also be posting a Youtube video weekly, every Monday evening. My track record for posting Youtube videos is actually AWFUL so this is more of a promise to myself than anything. If I don’t post, feel free to bug me about it.
3) I will revise constantly (ha ha ha). I’m aware that A levels are not like GCSE’s. Constant revision is more than essential.
4) I will actually exercise, like properly, seriously.
5) Most importantly I’m just going to LIVE and focus on living instead of focusing on the next event or thing to happen. I’m going to live in the now and make 2015 a year to remember.
I wish you all the bestest of years and I hope you’ll join me on the adventures 2015 has to offer!